SEO Monitoring Service
Wiideman Consulting Group recognizes the dangers of negative SEO, compromised websites, and human error; all of which may affect search engine rankings. Our innovative SEO Monitoring Service will give you peace of mind knowing your website and rankings are in tact with monthly and weekly program options.
We also understand that Google removes critical search term data from Search Analytics every 30 days, and includes a full download of this data for later use.
What’s Monitored in the Service?
Our Basic Monitoring plan includes a deep dive into Google Search Console, recent inbound links, identifying security vulnerabilities and monitoring files that may cause your website to be removed from search engine indexes.
Below is a breakdown of what you’ll receive in the monthly report:
- Download of Google Search Analytics queries (prior month)
- Download of recent inbound links (prior month)
- Link to online keyword ranking reports (up to 20 keywords)
- Download of crawl and error reports
- Search Console: Security Issues
- Search Console: Manual Actions
- Search Console: Blocked Resources
- Search Console: Crawl Errors
- Search Console: Mobile Usability
- Search Console: HTML Improvements
- Search Console: Latest Links to Your Site
- Search Console: Internal Links
- Monitoring report of robots.txt file changes
- Monitoring report of security vulnerabilities (malware, blacklisting, injected spam, defacement)
Add Premium Monitoring for $100/mo!
Our Premium service also includes screenshots of four pages of four competitors, a complete DeepCrawl and OnPage report (up to 100,000 URLs) for your technology team to monitor improvements in crawl errors, duplicate pages and canonical URL issues. These services by themselves can cost upwards of $80 each. We buy in volume so you save!
Choose a Program and Sign Up!
Our SEO Monitoring Service is available weekly or monthly. Queries from Search Console are downloaded monthly on either plan.